Position Summary: The IT Support Technician I provides on-site and/or remote Tier 1 level technical support to end-users. The technician diagnoses and resolves end-user issues/needs with desktop computers, laptops, printers, and mobile phones, including hardware, software, and network support.
- Provide on-site and/or remote helpdesk / technical Tier 1 level support, and respond to end-user phone calls and emails;
- Diagnose and resolve end-user issues/needs with desktop computers, laptops, printers, and mobile phones, to include hardware, software, and network support;
- Collaborate with colleagues to diagnose and resolve tickets. Follow-up with clients and third-party support on pending tickets;
- Document ticket resolution and capture feedback for the benefit of team knowledge in the Helpdesk ticketing system;
- Reassign or escalate incidents and requests to appropriate support level, third parties or other colleagues;
- Support technical projects as necessary in support of clients and internal ETTE initiatives; and
- Provide end-users with one-on-one coaching on features and functionality of applications.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1 year of helpdesk experience in a corporate or consultative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred required, or equivalent work experience.
- IT certifications are a plus (CompTiaA+, CompTia Network+, CompTia Security+, CCNA)
- Basic knowledge of computer and software troubleshooting, switching, and cabling, security, and firewall configuration and troubleshooting;
- Working knowledge of various operating systems/servers, such as Windows, Windows Server, Mac OS, and Linux.
- Experience resolving issues in MS Office, Office 365, Adobe products.
- Proficient technical, analytical, interpersonal, communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences. Ability to build and nurture long-term relationships.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflict, and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Excellent customer service and time management skills. Demonstrated written, verbal, and problem-solving skills, with the ability to be agile and adapt quickly.
- Driven self-starter who works effectively and efficiently in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to effectively manage priorities in a fast-paced office environment, demonstrating a flexible approach with short deadlines.
- May experience prolonged periods sitting at a desk.
- Travel may be required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to pass U.S. Government background check
A base salary plus the following benefits after three months:
- Vacation, 80 hours per year
- 401K 3% Contribution (following three months of employment)
- Long Term Disability (60% of salary)
- Short Term Disability (60% of salary)
- Vision Insurance (99% of premium)
- Dental Insurance (99% of the premium)
- Life Insurance ($50K Coverage)
- Health Insurance (100% of the premium for an individual base plan)
- Company Smartphone
- Company Laptop
- Credit Card for business purchases
- Uber for Business account
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Performance Bonuses